The following terms are provided for use of copyrighted materials, such as images, screen shots, and text; and for the use of trademarked materials, such as logos, marks, and icons. These materials are owned by United Health Products, Inc (UHP) and provided under license. The materials available for download on this site are subject to these license terms. If you download any materials from this site, you agree to be bound by these license terms as well as the specific guidelines related to the materials you wish to download. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in this document do not use these materials.
1. You may not sell, alter, modify, license, sublicense, copy, or use the materials in any way other than has been specifically authorized by UHP in the permissions and trademark guidelines described herein.
2. You acknowledge UHP reserves the right to revoke the authorization to use in print or electronic media or to view, download, and print, the materials available on this site at any time, and for any reason; and any such authorization shall be deemed to be discontinued immediately upon the removal of these materials from the site.
3. You acknowledge that any rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in UHP copyrighted materials or trademarks by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.
4. UHP shall not be liable to you or any other party for any loss of revenue or profit or for indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or other similar damages, whether based on tort (including, without limitation, negligence, or strict liability), contract, or other legal or equitable grounds even if UHP has been advised or had reason to know of the possibility of such damages.
5. Any materials are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. UHP specifically disclaims all express, implied, or statutory warranties relating to these materials, including but not limited to those concerning merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of any third party rights regarding the materials.